Public Haus is a stunning collection of 16 completed residential new-build apartments at an extremely attractive price point. There are 15 parking bays at the project, two of the ground floor units have patios and the top two units also have huge private roof terraces overlooking Leeds.
Located within a stones throw of Leeds city centre and also close to all that this vibrant and exciting city has to offer, the apartments provide excellent city living.
This contemporary new development comprises sixteen, 2 bedroom modern apartments. Each apartment comes with a high quality specification also including branded sanitary ware and fitted kitchens.
All of the kitchens come with integrated appliances. There is wood top flooring throughout the kitchen/living room/corridors as well as carpets in the bedrooms.
The development is completed. Furthermore it is available to both investors and owner occupiers. The properties are completed and ready to let, therefore investors will see an immediate return on their investment.
North Property Group expect the apartments to rent between £1,000pcm to £1,250pcm which therefore results in yields of 6.8%.
South Bank in Leeds is set to double with over 35,000 new jobs and 8000 homes – one of Europe’s largest regeneration projects. Leeds City council approved plans for its £350 million South Bank scheme including a proposal for the city’s tallest tower. Entirely new developments and open spaces will be combined with a world-class waterfront and restored historic buildings such as the Grade I listed Temple Works.
A priority for the South Bank will be to incorporate the new businesses and long-term development opportunities that HS2 will bring to the city in the same way that the regeneration of Kings Cross and St Pancras did for the capital.
The scheme itself is very close to Leeds Dock which has also had big investment in the past few years by Allied London to make it a leading business and tourist ‘destination’. It is also the home of Sky offices, some smaller start-up companies, a Leeds based coffee producer and restaurants, plus several other residential schemes.
There are 15 parking bays at the development.
Lease term: 250 Years
Ground Rent: £250 p.a
Rent Review: 10 yearly based on increase in RPI
Service Charge: Just £1 a sqft
Gross Yields up to 6.8%
Net Yields up to 6.23%
• Grey aluminium framed double glazed windows
• Balconies with glass balustrade to top floor apartments
• White eggshell painted veneered interior doors with contemporary style ironmongery.
• White eggshell skirtings and architraves.
• Grey aluminium framed double glazed windows
• Vinyl flooring to kitchens
• Carpets to bedrooms, living areas, and hallways.
• Flat plate electrical sockets, switches and accessories.
• Telephone / media points to living / dining areas, and also master bedrooms.
• LED downlighters in selected rooms.
• Contemporary matt handless fitted kitchens from Howdens
• Soft closing doors and drawers
• 30mm Quartz Worktops with 100mm matching upstands
• Feature glass splashbacks to Hob
• Stainless steel undercounter sink with chrome mixer taps
• Integrated fridge / freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated oven
• Integrated hob
• Half height ceramic tiling to Bathroom, as well as fully ceramic tiled walls to ensuite
• Ceramic tiling to floors
• White wall hung WC with push button flush
• Semi recessed white basin with chrome mixer tap
• 170cm Bath to Bathrooms
• Walk in shower with glass panel and hinged return
• Glazed door entrance lobby to ground floor.
• Matt lacquered timber doors with contemporary style ironmongery.
• Contemporary carpet tiles to all communal corridors and also lobbies
• Residents’ mail boxes to the ground floor entrance area.
• Phone entry system with remote door release.
• Car Parking.
• Secure basement cycle storage for each apartment
The project is only a boutique scheme of 16 apartments, so we expect these to sell fast.
So contact us to arrange a viewing.
As we wave goodbye to 2019 and welcome a new year – and new decade – it’s time to look at the best places to invest in 2020: here are our top picks for this year’s property investment hot-spots. Birmingham Birmingham is possibly one of the popular loca …
Property investments can generate huge financial benefits and are an attractive way for people to earn money. If you’re keen to invest in property but have never done so before, getting started can be daunting and it’s easy to make mistakes. Here are s …
In recent years Manchester has undergone huge levels of redevelopment and regeneration. It has transformed from a declining city in the 1980’s, during which time it lost almost 50,000 jobs and 17.5% of its population, to the booming centre of the moder …