- This website is the property of North Property Group LTD, Gresham House, 5-7 Paul Street, Leeds, England, LS1 2JG, herein referred to as NPG. By visiting this website you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The information in this website does not constitute either an offer to sell; a solicitation; or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorisation to do so. It is also not directed at investors, in those cases where the law prohibits this type of offer or solicitation from being made. Accordingly, persons accessing the information on this website are responsible themselves for ascertaining the legal requirements, which would affect their acquisition of any investment, including any foreign exchange control requirements.
- The information on this website (including without limitation, photographs, illustrations, plans, dimensions, descriptions, tables, projections and prices) are for guidance only. NPG ensures that, to the best of its knowledge, the information on this website is true and accurate. NPG accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website and accepts no liability in respect of the standing of any firms, companies, authorities or individuals referred to within this website.
- NPG’s transfer of electronic policy requests that any e-mail and any attachments are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete the e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of e-mail unless backed up with a formalised signed reservation form or contract. Please note that NPG reserves the right to monitor e-mails sent or received. No liability is accepted by NPG for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the internet or present in any receiving system.
- NPG makes no representations or warranties in respect of the accuracy, reliability of any of the information, content, software or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
- NPG accepts no liability for any loss, damage or costs incurred by you in respect of any properties sold prior to any visit arranged by NPG. The price and availability of the properties is subject to change without notice. You are advised prior to making travel arrangements to contact NPG, whereupon NPG may confirm to the best of its knowledge whether the property has been sold and/or whether the price has changed.
- Within this website you may find links or references to third party material and third party web sites. NPG accepts no liability in respect of the contents of such material or sites. NPG should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. NPG is not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
- Where a property is advertised on this website it is your responsibility to ensure that all titles and where appropriate licenses and planning permissions are correct and in place before proceeding and to conduct all necessary surveys and due diligence. NPG accepts no liability for any damages, including without limitation, loss of deposits and/or monies arising out of or in connection with the negligence of agents, property owners and/or property developers.
- NPG charges an administration fee for contract handling on some properties. The administration fee will be made clear to a purchase pre-reservation and signature of the reservation agreement is proof of acceptance of your intent to pay the administration fee. The administration fee is preferred to be collected via credit/debit card over the telephone or in person through our chip and pin system. In all cases, administration fees are non refundable should you not proceed with the unit. Signature of the reservation agreement is your acceptance of the above.
- For the avoidance of doubt, NPG does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of NPG, or its directors, employees or other representatives.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, NPG accepts no liability for any loss, damages or costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- You are advised to seek appropriate financial, legal and tax advice from suitably regulated sources prior to investing in any property or project featured on this website or otherwise referred to you by NPG. NPG is not providing financial advice under the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- By signing and returning the Offer & Deposit Receipt, you have read and accept the North Property Group Terms and Conditions (T & Cs) detailed on the North Property Group website (www.northpropertygroup.co.uk) and you acknowledge that North Property Group has/have advised you, and you are fully aware, that your Administration & Handling Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- North Property Group rewards programme only applies to referral clients who purchase their property as a cash investment.
You must read, agree with and accept all the terms and conditions expressly set out below to use and access our services. If you have any queries with regards to these terms then please call 01134 264 444.
I understand that as a free user of our website, I am under no obligation to purchase property through North Property Group.
I give my authority to North Property Group to make contact with me either by email, telephone or post alerting me to property opportunities, but if I choose to take no action upon these alerts, the remaining terms will apply.
I understand that, when reserving a property through North Property Group, any reservation fee required is non-refundable. Should North Property Group collect the Reservation Fee from me on behalf of the Vendor, I understand that such fee will be duly passed to the Vendor on my behalf and therefore remain non-refundable. Once paid, any disputes over the reservation fee are between the purchaser and the Vendor and North Property Group has no jurisdiction in this respect.
I understand (unless otherwise stated) there will be an Arrangement Fee payable on each property purchased through North Property Group.
I understand that the arrangement fee applicable is payable to North Property Group within 7 days of reservation for each property purchased and is subsequently used by North Property Group upon exchange of contracts and not on legal completion. I also understand that exchange of contracts may occur many months before legal completion. Following exchange of contracts, I understand that the arrangement fee is non-refundable and that North Property Group cannot be held responsible for specific performance of any third party vendor.
I understand that on certain property opportunities I may be requested to use a solicitor appointed by North Property Group for conveyance on certain properties. This is in the interests of efficiency and although I have the right to use my own solicitor, I agree to co-operate in this respect.
I understand that it is solely my own liability to arrange mortgage finance through a third party and I understand that North Property Group offers no guarantee that I will be offered mortgage lending at any stage in the buying process, from offer to completion. Should I choose to exchange contracts with any vendor without having obtained a formal mortgage offer, I understand that I may be required to settle in cash on completion or forfeit any deposits paid. The obtaining of a mortgage is my own responsibility.
I understand that property values can decrease as well as increase. North Property Group makes no express or implied income claims. I understand that rental income achieved may not always match that predicted.
I understand, accept and agree with the following:
- Neither North Property Group, nor any of its partners, directors; employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of information provided on any document or marketing material.
- The details contained in any online information provided are intended for guidance only. Any photographs, illustrations, specifications, plans and sizes, only give a general indication of the proposed development. The Vendor operates a policy of continuous development and features, specifications and elevation treatments may vary. The Vendor reserves the right to alter any part of the development. Particulars described in any online information should not be relied upon as accurately describing any specific matters. Tables, projections and profit forecasts are for illustrative purposes only.
- North Property Group services are not regulated, we encourage all investors to seek appropriate financial and tax advice from suitably regulated sources.
- North Property Group are not responsible for any errors or omissions, whether due to us or to our sources of information, nor are we liable, directly or indirectly, from any loss whatsoever that may arise from them. All purchase price values are correct at time of going to press but may be affected without notice from the Vendor.
- Neither North Property Group nor any of its partners, directors, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of online information provided in any electronic or printed format.
North Property Group, their representatives and any joint agents give notice that:
Whilst North Property Group does its utmost to verify the contents of any printed or electronic formatted document, they have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to any property. Any particulars provided do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and North Property Group have not tested any services, equipment or facilities.
Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Any particulars or plans provided were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before completion of the properties and are intended only as a guide. They may have been changed during construction or finishes could vary. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information but get their solicitor to check the plans and specification attached to their contract.
It is encouraged that due diligence be exercised by each individual purchaser. North Property Group is not providing financial advise under the regulations of the Financial Services Authority. We recommend that before making any decisions based on the information provided, that you should consult with any specialist advisors introduced to you by North Property Group or take independent legal and financial advice.
Your home is a risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Mortgages are subject to status. Mortgage offers are also dependent on your financial circumstances at the time of application.
Before reserving any property through North Property Group, I confirm that I have read, agree and accept the above Terms and Conditions of Business. Any property reservations I may make in the future will be subject to these terms and conditions of business, and any others, which may apply from time to time.
Property Misdescription Act 1991.
In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, North Property Group have prepared these sales particulars for general guidance purposes only. They do not form or constitute any part of an offer or contract. North Property Group have not carried out a structural survey of the property and any services, appliances or specific fittings mentioned in these details have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and must not be relied upon when purchasing carpets and other fixtures and fitting. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by a licensed conveyancer prior to exchange of contracts.
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this page.
For further information please email us, [email protected]